Friday, March 21, 2008

New Car, Happy Easter, Socks almost done!


I have been looking for a new car. We found something that met all our needs. It is a Dodge Caravan. It has all the things my other Van didn't or doesn't have. Tinted windows, electric windows, electric locks, and cruise control. I am keeping my other van so Ron will have a car when he needs it for his folks, instead of the gas guzzling truck. My car was delivered on Wednesday night and it is so cool.
It is silver, and a 2005. Very nice with grey interior. I think I love it.
This Easter will be strange for me. I have always had most of my Grandchildren here to do the big Easter Egg Hunt. This year will be kind of quiet as all of the little kids in my life have moved away. I am planning a "Big Kid Easter Egg Hunt" so I can still have my fun. After all it is for me, the kids just get to join in. I boiled my eggs tonight and am ready to color them tomorrow. That is also for me. I am making a big Ham dinner and have plenty of grown ups to enjoy that. Hope you all have a Happy Easter and enjoy the peace and salvation that this holiday represents.
I am working on the ribbing of my socks. They will be done soon. Depending how much time I put in on them this weekend, they should be done before Monday.
I got to see my new babies on Thursday. A little black Lincoln and a white Lincoln/Columbia cross. They are so sweet and I can't wait. I love baby everything.
Spin on...................................Sheena

2 comments:

CC said...

You look cool in your new van!

Enjoy that Easter Egg Hunt.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh !!
Im so happy for you!! You definatly look hot it it!!! Im ready to get together anytime!! I can't wait to see the babies.
Call me.
Blessings, Sue