Thursday, March 6, 2008

We got the swatch pattern today!!




We got the Swatch pattern for the Mysticlight KAL today. I think it will be hard. Atleast for me. I have never knitted from a chart before. I am trying it now and think I love the yarn I finally settled on. I bought three different yarns before I settled on this one. I like the sparkles. I hope
you can see them in the pictures.

This is a close up of the yarn. I call it "Stary Stary Night" I think it will make a pretty shawl. Now if I can just do it. I' working on it now and I already messed up the cable. I haven't done much of that either. I am really stretching on this one. I know I will learn alot and that's what it's all about. Right? I'll post a picture of the swatch when I get done. Probably tomorrow.


Guess I won't get much else done while I am working on this one. It takes consentration and I am not good at that. I might have to spin just to relax. Better go spin now!!!
Spin on......................................Sheena

No comments: