Sunday, March 9, 2008

Try that again!



Today I did the swatch for Mysticlight KAL over again. This time I used a size 8 needle and I like it alot better. The first one was done on size 7 (the size suggested by the designer), but my yarn must be finer so it came out too small. I really like this one better. Can't wait until we get the pattern. March 24Th or something like that.


The shades of grey look funny in this picture. It really is full of silver sparkles that don't show either. I know I will love this shawl.

Today was so beautiful. It was warm and sunny all day. Everything is blooming and it really does feel like spring. I took this picture for my grand kids. They love to eat sour grass. They say it tastes like dill pickles. ( I have agree with them)
It is so full and loving the sunshine.
Today after church my daughter and her husband came over and helped me put new coats on our sheep. We still have a month before we are going to shear them. Man their wool is so gorgeous I can't wait. It was great to get a close up peek at it.
My granddaughter is going to 6Th grade camp this week. It wasn't that long ago that I was trying to send her mother. Time sure has a way of slipping away.
Spin on................................Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Hi Sheena,
I love the yarn you chose for your mystry shawl!!! It sounds like the name to me too!! I'm back after a longgggg weekend. Ill call soon.
xoxo blessings, Sue