Saturday, May 24, 2008

Winter in May!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can't believe we got so much rain. It doesn't rain this much when we are having rain. It even snowed in the Lagunas on Friday. It was cold and gloomy all day and we finally got some sun in time for it to go down. We went to McDonalds anyway, just to get out of the house. The big kids went to their Dad's and the little kids spent the day with us. We really did have a nice day. The kids have been working on a "Club house" so Chloe and Reese got to have it all to themselves.

They worked really hard cleaning out all my yarn and machine knitting stuff. (I'm moving to a new studio. ) It's not done yet, but oh well. They have a tv and a small couch and a table and chairs. Everything you could want. The frig and freezer is just around the corner. We were running the air and now we were looking for a heater. This is crazy weather.

I can't wait until it warms up again. I hope it will be medium, not too hot and not too cold. We have baseball stuff to play if we get a chance. Aunt Pat and Tina and Albert and the kids are coming up on Monday. We will be celebrating Nan's 90th Birthday. I know Chloe and Reese will love seeing their cousins and having some other kids to play with. We will cook some hot dogs and some hamburgers and all the fixin's. It is suppose to be sunny by Monday. I sure hope so.

I finally finished my Danish tie Shawl. I love it. It is warm and cozy. I will have to take a picture to post. I also finished the last of Freckles last night and hope to get it plyed tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have enough to make a sweater, but I will try.

Spin on.........................................Sheena

No comments: