Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Chickens and more swings











We have new baby chicks. Chloe and Reese have new baby chicks. There are nine new baby chicks. I already have 16 from last year so now I will have a whole heard of chickens. That means lots of eggs. We like eggs and everyone in the family has eggs.













We also have new swings in our oak tree. Lots of new swings. It has been really hot for a few days and a long lazy swing under the oak tree is just the ticket. Thanks to Papa everyone has a new swing.

And as for me I have lots of lovely sock yarn. Isn't it pretty? I think it looks better than a bowl of fruit. In fact it is now a decoration on my table and I'm not sure it will every be socks. Well, maybe. This is "Happy Feet" and I got it on my last trip to Newton's. It was "ON SALE" and who can resister. Karalyn tried to make me put it back, because she know how much I needed more yarn, but I got past her when she wasn't watching. I will have to knit some of it so she won't nag me next time.


That's all for now.

Spin on..........................Sheena

No comments: