Monday, May 26, 2008

Shawl done atlast.....Also Freckles is Finished.

My Danish tie Shawl is finished at last. The pictures aren't that good, but it is really nice. The pictures are of the shawl and a close up of the colors. It is very cozy too.
Today is Memorial Day so we have some people over. My SIL and her family came. We will fix some hot dogs and hamburgers and also have cake and icecream for Nan's 90th birthday. Everyone is excited for the cousins to get to play together. Our Neice and her kids are coming too. I know Reese will be happy to have a boy to play with.
This is the yarn I spun from "Freckles" It turned out really nice. The first picture is the real color. It was hard to get a close up with out a bad glare. I am still learning to use my camera.
I have somemore to ply and then it will be time to find a sweater pattern that will be just right. I think something with cable.
I want to keep the natural color for this time, I have lots more where this came from.
Maybe I will dye some of the rest. For now I am really happy with this.
spin on................................Sheena

No comments: