Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Boy loves dogs.







Smile Butch you have a friend. Reese and Butch have become best buds. Butch get hugs every time he turns around. He loves having his own boy.




The chickens we have from last summer's visit are still really friendly and nice. They love people, especially the kids. So now we have really happy chickens too.
Here we have Autumn, Chloe and Rebecca holding last summer's Chickens

Now we have to see what happens next. We are very busy playing and playing and playing.

As for me, I haven't got much done lately in the knitting spinning world. Too busy setting up for the San Diego Fair.
Spin on............................Sheena

2 comments:

CC said...

Grandchildren, dogs, sheep, chickens, yarn and tree swings!!! I want to come live at your house!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheena, those kids are getting so big! Too fast. Reese was a baby when I saw him last. The girls are so cute. I bet they love being at Jammies' house. I love you and miss you.