Friday, January 25, 2008

What a week!

This week has been something else. With Butch being sick it is medicine and spray and lots of TLC all day long. He had a fox tail in his ear so after they took that out, he seems to be on the mend. It still has been fussy. We had to keep a sweatshirt on him to keep him from licking and ofcourse it rained so he kept getting it wet. I am so glad it is finally starting to get easier.

My father-in-law has had a fracture in his back and has been in pain for sometime. He had two different MRIs this week and and today they did a proceedure to releave the pain. They called on Thursday to get him ready for Friday for this procedure. I'm really glad they were able to do this now, but it was rush, rush to get everything ready. All went well and they didn't even keep him over night. We were glad because he was not happy about staying in the hospital. He's home now and resting so he should start feeling a lot better soon.

Took Paige to get her driver's lisence on Thursday, while DH took his Dad for the MRI. She didn't pass, and we have to try again. I felt so bad for her, but it will be ok. We fussed a bit and then ate ice cream. I'm back at WW so that probably didn't help my cause any. I have to keep on truckin' this weight is out of control. I have such a hard time. I know it is my age too, but MAN I hate to give up. Anyway we both felt better and now we are ready to hit it hard and heavy getting back on track. We will practise more the next two weeks, then she will try again.

I made a bunch of hats for one of my children's families that just moved to Kansas. I talked to them yesterday and it was -2 and they were freezing. I better get these in the mail!! They really need them. Moving from Southern California to Kasas is quite a change. I really feel for them.

I am working on a lace scarf made from my handspun for myself. I am also knitting a scarf for DIL to match a hat I made for her. Need to get busy with that so better sign off......

spin on...............................Sheena

No comments: