Monday, August 31, 2009

A look at the office





This is my desk.






Karalyn hard at work on my sweater. We are trying to knit a lace cardigan and I am not doing so well.









This is Deborah who sits behind me. We have taught her to crochet and she is doing pretty good. She has mastered the granny square and is moving on to the ripple afgan. She also made a tank top and it turned out really nice.







When we get done working I miss the people the most. We have a really wonderful bunch of people. The atmosphere is pleasant and everyone works together. I like that.





1 comment:

Mary-Kay said...

Sheena, I love your posts! Thanks for sharing the photos of the horses and their trainers...! Stunning!

I'm still interested in finding a standard bed with a ribber, any luck down there? Also I would LOVE to get my hands on some of your beautiful roving again! Can I make a purchase?

I miss you and Karylyn. Please say hi to her for me!