Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beautiful Del Mar Race Track


Things are really busy for me right now. I have been knitting when I can, but nothing that takes much thinking. Mostly wash cloths and little stuff. I have been spinning on Amy's yarn, and hope to get that done in the next few weeks. I can't believe how long it takes when I am so busy with other things.

Ron is working on my studio Wahooooo. It is coming along really good. The kids spent there time in there as a dorm of sorts and now he is busy finishing it up. I can't wait to get in there and get all my wool working equipment set up and get to work. I love working with wool and have lots to work with. I plan and setting up a dyeing station too. I have 5 white sheep, so I really do need to learn to dye. I also love color so that's a real plus for me.

When I get done working (Sept. 9Th) we are planning on going on a trip. I have lots of ideas for that going on too. For sure we will go to Morro Bay and see my sister who lives in Atascadero and then on to Idaho to see Ron's niece. We will end up in South Carolina to see Brian and his family and a stop on the way in Alabama to see Dana and her family. I love these road trips and want to go as long as we can do it. I love seeing the country side and all the different things this wonderful country has to see. Every place has such a special quality all it's own.

That's all for now, pictures later.
Spin on....................Sheena

1 comment:

CC said...

A stand alone yarn studio - what a nice husband to build that for you!
Between the sheep and your own studio you'll be the envy of the Spinning Class.