Monday, December 3, 2007

Time for a Christmas Sweater, almost done with Christmas presents!!

Today at machine knitting class we worked on a Christmas Sweater. I am so ready to knit something for myself. I really need a new sweater, all the ones I have are old and I give so much away that I don't have that many anyway. I guess living in San Diego doesn't exactly call for a lot of sweaters. I love them anyway. I think I have the yarn, so I will look for it tomorrow.
It is in storage like all my yarn. I have so much, I go shopping at my own house.

I bought a new little Christmas tree this weekend. The one we had didn't make it past the storage job last year. I got one that is 4.5ft with lights already on it. It is perfect for us and will be fun to set up. It is about a 5 minute job. I am going to put it on a table and it won't take up too much room, since I have no extra space.

I have one more pair of slipper socks to make before Christmas. Now I am working on a couple of felted bags I have in mind. If they turn out they will be Christmas presents too. I love making them anyway, so it doesn't really matter. It is really fun spinning the yarn to make them. That is, I think, my favorite part. I love spinning for it's lack of planning and hardly any preparation. It is so relaxing, I keep threatening to teach my husband so he can relax. He really needs to relax more. I have to say he is very supportive of all I do.

Spin on..........................Sheena

No comments: