Thursday, May 3, 2007

Long week...............

It has been a long 12 days. That is how long I have worked without a day off. We will be off this weekend. I am really looking forward to sleeping in and just taking it easy. Of course I will be busy, because I have signed up for a rug class and I am going to shear my last sheep. She is the gown up mama sheep and we saved her till last because she is not very friendly. My daughter-in-law is going to help me. She is great with animals and usually is alot of help.

With the new internet program at work, we don't seem to be as busy as we were last year. The phones go on next monday, so we should be busier.

I keep working on my socks, but don't seem to be getting anywhere. I have to finish them so I can start on something else. I love the flap heel done from the toe up. It was easy and I did it!!!

I'm tired and need to go to bed. Night all.
spin on.....sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

I'm glad those long 12 days are finally over. I've missed you!!!
Your enthusiasum for the heel flap is wearing off on me and i may have to try a toe up again. I like your cast on too. I never did figure out how to send the pics. sorry..... Talk to you soon I hope.. Have a relaxing weekend...
Blessings, Sue