Monday, May 28, 2007

Last long week-end

Well, today it the last day of rest. I had a Birthday Party for my Mother-in-law yesterday. She turned 89 and we all had great food and lots of fun. I am just messing around and resting today.

My daughter went to the Spirit West Coast week-end at Del Mar. She took my motor home. I will be taking it to the Fair in a couple of weeks, so she gives it the dry run for me. They had a great time and had lots of tales to tell.

My beautiful yarn is too fine to knit with the #3's that I want to knit with. My spinning teacher said to knit with smaller needles. The only problem with that, is that I think if I need to knit with smaller needles I might as well do them on the knitting machine. I think I will try that, let you know later.

I think I will start trying to spin some of the LLama I got from Ruth. She had it blended with about 10% morino wool. It helps it bind together and spins alot easier. Luscious stuff.

Spin on.....Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Hi Sheena,
Which yarn? The island reef?? Are you sure?? boo hoo (sad face)
Glad to hear you had a restful weekend.
See you soon, Sue