Monday, April 23, 2007

First Day Back to Work

Wow , what a fun day. We have a new computer program and it looks like it will be great once we learn to navigate around in it. This is such a cool system. I can't wait until I am more comfortable using it. Right now my head is swimming with over loaded information.

My friend Sue came up last Friday and took some great pictures of my babies. Go to her blog www.loveinterwoven.blogspot.com to see them. They are SO sweet. It was great fun to share them with a friend and I really love having them. My husband is getting really attached too.

It rained again last night, what's the deal??? Is this February? I guess the weather is all messed up. Or maybe this is "April Showers bring May flowers." Let's hope so, because it is a really cold spring as far as I can see.

I hope to have some knitting time tonight even though I got home late. I will be earlier tomorrow, so no sweat.

Spin on.......Sheena

No comments: