Thursday, May 10, 2007

Socks all Done

I finally finished those socks. They turned out really nice. I like doing this heel because it made sense to me. They look really big, but that is because I have really big feet. They actually fit me. I will start another pair this weekend, before I forget how or loose the magazine article I got the dirrections from.

Today is my last day at the Race track ticket office. Next week we start working for the Fair. I know I won't have much time for spinning or knitting for a while. I do take my spinning wheel to the Fair with me so I can spin after a long hard day at the Fair.

On the spinning subject, I have started spinning some beautiful superwash morino that I bought. It was dyed by Sue from www.loveinterwoven.com. It is so beautiful. I have half of it done and hope to have the rest spun by this weekend. Then I can ply it and start that new pair of socks. It is so pretty, all green and blue and yellow. Very nice.

At class this week we all tried each others wheels and it was very interesting to try other wheels. I am looking at the Victoria as a new wheel to take places since my traveler is getting heavier and heavier. I haven't tried one yet, but it is one of the lightest I have found.

Spin on........Sheena

No comments: