Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In South Carolina Now

We drove all day on the 26th from Prattville, Alabama to Charlston, South Carolina. Really we are in Summerville, a suburb of Charlston. It is a little warmer here in the day time, but still very cold at night. I'm talking 30 at night and about 48-50 in the day time. To me 40 anything is not a high, that is definately a low. So, I am cold.

I have been knitting alot, but not as much as I thought I would. I have made a couple of pairs of socks and am working on a pair of handwarmers now. I haven't touched my drop spindle, but probably will soon.

On Sunday we visited the Citidel where my son went to College and went downtown to the market place. Very fun, but there were too many of us. 14 total. Didn't really get to shop, but ate some really good Chicken wings. That is the best part of this part of the country, the food.
Of course I will miss all the mexican food eventually.

Ron went hunting on Monday morning, but didn't even see anything, but he is loving the country side here. Lots of forrest here and in Alabama. Everything seems really rural to me.

Later.

No comments: