Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Alabamba Bound!

Well, for all who read this. We are in Alabama. It was raining when we landed (Monday night) and continued to rain all day Tuesday. For us that is a lot of rain. They take it in their stride here. I didn't see anyone worrying about the rain. I, on the other hand, feel like a drowned rat. It is clear and very cold today even by Ramona standards.

We will be here through Christmas and are really happy to be here with our grand kids. After Christmas we will move on to South Carolina to be with more grand kids. This is a great vacation with grand kids to boot!

Today we are going out and about while the kids are in school all day. I still have some final shopping before Christmas. I still don't know what to get Reese. He has changed so much and is getting so big. All the kids have grown including Rebecca who is so tall I didn't think she would grow any more. I think she is 5'8" now. Very regal and beautiful.

I brought along a few knitting projects and of course some spinning ones. I had to bring my drop spindles because I couldn't bring myself to buy another wheel for travel. I was very timpted but will hold off another year. I want a Joy, but don't really need one.

Spin on....................................Sheena

1 comment:

CC said...

Enjoy those Grandkids and have a great trip!
Merry Christmas.