Friday, December 18, 2009

Cold and Colder!!!

Today it was raining again. I had to go buy a jacket. I don't think I have had a real jacket in 20 years. I have sweaters, and sweatshirts, but no coat or jacket. I got something warm and water proof to a degree. It also has a hood. We also bought umbrellas. There is just too much water around here. I talked to Brian in South Carolina and it was raining there too. That decided it for me. I bought a coat.

The kids had their last day of school today. Everyone had parties and lots of goodies. Ron and I went to Walmart again. Then we had pizza tonight for dinner. Dana and I have been making cookies all night. Next we have to make gingerbread men. She is having a cookie decorating party tomorrow night. We make about 4 batches of sugar cookies.

I finished my sweater that I knitted before I left and got it all sewn together. Now I am knitting a hat to go with it. The plan is to go Christmas Caroling after the cookie decorating party tomorrow night. I know it will be cold. It isn't colder here at night, but it never warms up in the day time.

Spin on...............................Sheena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheena, How exciting to be with your family. My oldest is in Georgia and its raining there too. I wish I was in that part of the country right now. I hope you have a merry christmas and hope to see you when you get home!! I'm glad your writing in your blog!!!! Its sort of like visiting.
Merry christmas. Blessings, Sue
I can't sign in for some reason, thats why the annon.