Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ron has a following.


These pictures don't begin to show how these chickens follow him
everywhere he goes. He's on the phone and they followed him over
over there from the back yard.










They were raised by the kids and got lots of petting and holding and still crave that. So they follow him everywhere when they are out and it is quite a sight. Pictures don't do it justice.



Then there are the sheep. They also follow him around. If the gate gets left open they come up to the house and are at the front door because they know he's in there somewhere.





My favorite girls with my favorite guy. They also want to be by his side at all times and want a friendly scratch under the chin. He is truly their Sheppard now.
I am busy spinning more yarn and workin on loose ends of things I have started and never finished. We call them UFOs and I have many. I am really happy with the progress, I have finished three pairs of socks and two slippers, and a sweater and a hat that I started last winter.
Spin on.......................................Sheena

1 comment:

Mary-Kay said...

Hee Hee hahahahah! That's so funny. I LOVE seeing the sheep, oh yeah, and Ron is cute too!

Great pictures!