Monday, August 4, 2008

Lambs in pajamas OH MY! itty bitty egg




I've been trying to get a picture of the lambs since Saturday. We finally put their jackets on. They are so cute! To me they look like "Lambs in Pajamas." This keeps their wool clean until time to shear them. This gives me the gorgeous clean wool to spin into wonderful yarn. It really does make a difference and is well worth the effort and expense. And they really look cute too.

I also finally got to down load the pictures of the itty bitty egg. These chicks were raised by my grand kids this summer and are so tame and sweet. One of them has been trying to copy the big girls and laid a tiny egg. It seems lost in the egg carton. I know they will be great layers by next spring.





That's it for now
Spin ............................on Sheena

1 comment:

CC said...

Lambs in Pajamas - that phrase conveys such a great mental picture!