Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Lady, new eggs, what a summer!

At the fair this year, I got to go to the Fleece Judging. I saw how they judge them and it was very interesting. I also bought a fleece to split with one of my spinning buddies, and I couldn't resist this beautiful new baby.

We have a new member of the flock. Her name is Molly and she is the sweetest ever. She is about a year and a half old and is 3/4s Morino and 1/4 Rumboule. Very soft and very wonderful. She is such a pet and very tame.













We also had a surprise when we went to collect eggs this morning. A little bitty egg from the new
hens that the kids raised this summer. I can't believe it. I'll have pictures tonite.


I'm working like a crazy person on my sweater out of Freckles. I am on the ribbing and cables of the body area. It is so cool, I can't wait to finish it. It will be really warm, I will probably have to move to a colder climate. It's big and beautiful and I can't wait to have it finished so I can start another one.

Spin on................................................Sheena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sdw2Sheena your group just keeps getting bigger!!!!!! What a cutie!! Thats the breed I want. What's up with our connection problem...Too weird.... Your always in my heart so I'm content to wait. xoxoxo Sue