Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chix with Chicks, Little eggs.















These are the cutest Chixs with Chicks I've ever seen. We have chickens so tame and sweet that you can believe it.


Some really good pictures taken of the girls before they went home. Also some of the chickens and the girls together. They are the tamest and the sweetest chickens I have ever seen. They just come up to you to let you pick them up. It takes 30 minutes to feed them because they want you to hold them. We really had a fun summer with the kids here and I know they had a good time too.

I got new coats for all the sheep, so we will be putting them on next Tuesday. They sure need new ones. The lambs haven't had a coat yet, so they really need one.

Still knitting on Freckles. Had a major set back. I was using the wrong size needle on the ribbing and cables, so tore it all out and am back to the starting place. Oh well, this is truley a learning experience.
Spin on.........................................Sheena






1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

What beautiful grand-daughters you have!!!!! Wow are they growing up or what? I love the one with all three in the coop!!!!! Cute title too!!!!!! I miss you....... wahhhh
Blessings, Sue