Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fiber Dance Festival.

So much going on this weekend.  I was very busy all week getting ready for this event.  Tammy, Carol-Gay and I had a booth at the Festival.  We have all our yarn, knitted articles,  roving, and some of my fleeces to sale. 
This is our booth.  Lots going on here.

I sold one of my spinning wheels and a couple of fleeces so I can get a new electric spinning wheel.
 
These are some hats I have made that was for sale.  Don't really expect to sell them now.  They do better in the fall.

 
My friends doing a Back to Back practice.  I can't spin right now because of my knee, sure miss doing that.
 

Me, Tammy , and Carol-Gay holding Carol-Gay's critters.  I have the sheep and they have angora goats.  Really sweet.

This was such a fun weekend.  The next time we do this is in October.  Looking forward to that.
 

No comments: