Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Can't believe another year has gone by. We had a great time. First we went to Red Lobster for dinner, yummy. Then we went to a Hockey game. The last time we were here (12 years ago) we went to our first hockey game. This time we had seats "on the glass". It was very exciting and now the Stingrays are very good. It was cold in the Colosseum, but then it is cold everywhere.

We got home and it started to rain minutes later. I was so glad we got home before it started. The neighbors were shooting off fire works and it got really loud as the New Year approached.

Today we had Chick-f-la and went to a game store so Peyton could exchange a game. I found another game for my Wii and a couple of DS games. We had Prime Rib Roast for dinner and I cooked some black eyed peas for luck and collard greens just because. We are all ready to rest and watch a movie.

Later

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy. The fun kind. I've never been to a hockey game. YOu say its cold everywhere..... Not here.. It got close to 80 here today... I love Chik-f-la. we go there everytime were back. Good to here from you and I can't wait to take you up on the banana bread!!!! Mine never turns out as good as yours,even using the same recipe. xoxo Blessings Sue.....Backwards knitting is easy.. youll get it really fast.