Monday, January 4, 2010

Last full day in South Carolina!

Today is our last day. The kids went back to school and we are going down town Charleston to the Market. It is an awesome place. Lots of goodies for sale. I am going to bring back some of their spices. They have these wonderful blends for all kinds of cooking. Cajun, bar-b-que and roasted chicken etc. I promised my sil Tony I would bring him some.

I have been knitting and will take pictures to post when I get home.

We leave for Alabama in the morning and head back to San Diego on the 7th. I could stay here forever, but miss my stuff the most. I know I will miss all the kids, but summer is not that far away and they will come to my house then. The kids (grandkids) not my children. They work for a living and I know it is too expensive for them to come.

I am looking forward to the warm days in Ramona.

Later still

No comments: