Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Back and still recovering.




We have been home for a couple of weeks now and I still feel like I am recovering. I loved being on the road and am having a hard time getting back to a routine.


I took so many pictures and don't know where to start. This one is of the river running next to the highway going through the Rocky Mountains. Quite a site.

This one is from one of the rest stops along the way . The Mountains were all around us and they really are " Rocky."



I really love Colorado and I think it was my favorite. All along the way there were beautiful trees and we even saw a rainbow after what must have been a thunder storm, but we just got a little sprinkle. In fact traveling so far and for so long I can't believe what wonderful weather we had. Not any real rain and lots of sun shine.


This was taken from inside the car. It was so hard to take pictures along the way, but I practised and got pretty good at it. There were times that I got so crazy with it I really took some crazy pictures.
Anyway I got a lot of knitting done along the way and still haven't taken pictures of that. Coming soon.
Spin on.........................Sheena

1 comment:

CC said...

That is quite a good photo of a rainbow! Good Job.

And we're happy to have you back in town.