Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy busy time of year!



These are some of the things I knitted on our road trip. Socks on the left that will become Christmas presents. Next my Adult Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. This was really fun to knit and I learned so much. EZ was truly a genius and amazes me.







I use to get car sick if I did anything but ride, but I have found that I am so messmerized while knitting that I don't get sick. I truly loved that I could knit along and look at the scenery and talk all at the same time. Much to my husbands amazement. I seem to be able to talk while doing anything. Who would have guessed? I don't know what I did to the camera, but it looks ok until I take the picture, then it blurs. anyway these are not the best, but good enough.


These are two face cloths I made just for fun, and some handwarmers I made out of some yummy moreno and silk yarn I bought at Kansas Yarn Barn. I was really proud of the cables. This was the first time I made something from a pattern with no help and it was one of those things that I had to shut myself in the bathroom and read the pattern without interuptions.

I also made 5 baby wash cloths for my daughter-in-law's girlfriend that was due any day. She thanked me by having her baby on my Birthday. She didn't name her Sheena though, she named her Ava. Oh well.
Spin on.....................................Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Hi sheena,
Beautiful work!!!!! did you spin the jacket? I love the colors. the mitts are really pretty!!!! Your knitting skills are zooming. Your much more adventuresome then me. Miss you much. You need to come visit me and we can get caught up!!!!! Sue