Sunday, August 12, 2007

Half way

Well, today is the half way point. The races are half over. It has been really quiet in the ticket office today. Yesterday I got sent home early. It was nice. I cooked a real dinner for a change. We al enjoyed it. I grilled some steaks, and had some corn on the cob someone brought in for all the workers. Someone else brought in some garden fresh tomatoes. Yumm.... I made a salad too. Very good.

I have been knitting on my socks everyday and am up to the cuff on both. Won't be long now. I really like this yarn. "Island reef" It was dyed by Sue Warren and spun by me. I think I would like to make a sweater of some like this. This is super wash morino so it will be easy care.

I got my eighth bobbin spun of my "Sophie" wool. I can start plying now. Infact I have to start plying because I don't have any more empty bobbins. It should make some nice yarn. I felted some for my granddaughter and it turned out wonderful.

spin on..........Sheena

No comments: