Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day three Yarn crawl.

Had to start over to do day three.  Still haven't mastered this blog stuff.  Sometimes it just won't do what I want to do.    Anyway on to Day 3:

We had a big Day on Day three and it was on my real Birthday so I was so excited by now and we were really going to get to every store. 

First it was on to Chula Vista to the Yarn at Border Leather.  I had been there a long time ago back when they sold mostly mill ends and stuff.  Now they had lots of beautiful yarn.  I fell in love with a hat pattern there and had to buy more yarn.
 We finished up there and headed out to the Grove in South Park.  Another wonderful yarn store

The Grove was in a place I have never been before and it was very different.  They had all kinds of different things including yarn.  It was  very interesting to browse through, but we needed to get the move on if we were going to make it to all the stores.  We asked someone to take our picture and then we were on our way to the next stop.  The Needlecraft Cottage in Pacific Beach.

No comments: