Monday, September 23, 2013

New fun going on!

While I am still knitting on my sweater made with Molly, and my new knitting class of squares for an afghan there is more fun to be had!

We are having a yarn crawl this weekend, Sept 26-29th.  We have four days to visit all of the participating yarn shops/fiber stores in San Diego County!  My friend Tammy and I have been planning this weekend for weeks.  It is our Birthday weekend.

First we are dying our hair, hers will be purple and mine will be blue (of course).  Then we have mapped out all the stores by days so we will get to them all.  Except for Sunday when we will go to church, have a pot luck there and them Cake and Ice cream at her house after.  My birthday is the 28th and hers is the 30th.  (Sunday is in the middle so a great day to celebrate!

I have never done a yarn crawl before and am looking forward to it!  Pictures to follow for all to see.

No comments: