Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a sun set

Here is a picture of our itty bitty lamb. Her name was Cao Coa and then the kids named her Dutches. Now she is just Itty Bitty. She is a Border Leister. She is the same age as the others, but just hasn't grown much. She's not skinny, just tiny. Even her little hoofs are little.











It's been really hot around here lately. But we get the most beautiful sunsets when it does. Some of it is caused from the cloud cover that comes from the east. It also causes humidity. Oh well, there's always pluses and minuses in everything.

I only have one more day of work and I am off until next spring. I am so ready to have some free time. I have lots to catch up on and alot of cleaning to do.
We are having a baby shower for one of the girls that work at the races. She has been such a blessing to all of us. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I didn't think she would make it until the races were over, but it looks like she did. (unless she has her baby tonight)
I've been knitting alot of little things to finish up things I had started and for a few gifts.
Sit and spin on.............................Sheena

No comments: