Thursday, April 24, 2008

A day off

Today was the day I was suppose to take my MIL back to the eye Dr for a recheck. My hubby was sick all night and we are beat! I'm just taking the day off. We haven't done this in a long time so it feels funny. I did feed all the critters and make sure they are all OK. But that is about it for today.

My daughter and her sister-in-law are suppose to come over and help me shear that last sheep.

We were too tired to finish on Sunday. This one will be a challenge I'm sure. The others have had time to warn her. HA HA. Just one look at them and she knew. This one is a Border Leister. She is a different breed and has the most lovely wool. (I think I just love wool and all it can become.) She was one of our bottle babies from last year and has grown up to be a beautiful lady. Her name is Gabriella (we call her Gabby for short) She got her name on the ride home because she bellered the whole way home.




We cancelled the sheering for today. Maybe another day, probably Sunday. We need Ron's muscles to help us and he is not feeling that chipper today.








These are the deer that came up to my nieces house when I was on my trip. They go by her house twice a day. Every one's yard is natural because they eat everything.



More later.
Spin on...................Sheena

No comments: