Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some Real Beauties!!!



I got a new camera for my anniversary. I finally tried to get some pictures into my computer, and am so excited. It worked!

This is Freckles. She is a Columbia. She turns two years old this March. She has awesome wool.


I am spinning her wool from last year and it is beautiful. I hope to make a sweater. I will leave it white this time, and maybe dye it next time. It is so soft and wonderful.





This is Isabella. She is a Columbia also, but is just turning 1 year old in March. She was a bottle baby and is very sweet and tame. I just love the face of the Columbia, and their wool is pretty nice also. I am going to shear them in April and can't wait. Their wool is so luscious I can't stand it. This will be Isabella's first shearing, and Freckles second.



This is the pin drafted roving I am spinning from Freckles.

I had it processed at Morro Fleece Works. They are my favorite. I love the way they send it all back in great coils of fluff!





This is the yarn I am spinning out of the above roving. Isn't it gorgeous? It is soft a fluffy too. I will show you the yarn after I ply it. I have about 33 ounces left to spin. I hope that is enough for a sweater.

Back to spinning!

Spin on....................................Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

YAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! PICTURES !!!!!!!
I love your pictures. They're great. I look forward to seeing everthing. Have a great week. Call me as soon as you get back.
Blessings Sue