Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Adventure

I have signed up to participate in a KAL. I have never done that before. It is a shawl KAL. I have not knitted much lace so this is a real adventure. It is MysticlightKAL@yahoogroups.com
We don't really start until the end of March. I haven't chosen my yarn yet, but am busy looking. Some of the yarn I have found was wonderful, but I am waiting to hear from a friend in Colorado who dies yarn to see is she will sell me some of hers. I have plenty of time, so no hurry. I'm very excited about this. I hope I can do it. I will get help from some of my knitting friends if I have trouble.

I finished the Icelandic in class today and even got it plyed. It turned out alot like the lincoln I have spun, but much softer. It is over died in blues and grees. I think I will use it in a bag. There are only 4 ounces so can't really do much else.

We set up our new computer desk and it is going to take some getting use to. I like the cabinet, but it doesn't seem like a computer desk to me. In the store they had it set up as one, but I'm not that comfortable. Oh well, I will give it a chance.

Tomorrow is Valentines day and my wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary to me !

Spin on..............................................Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHEENA!!!!!
(I'm trying to yell it)
I'm so excited to see everything your doing, and have done. Im going to check out the KAL too. See you soon, Ill calll later. Sue