Monday, February 25, 2008

Off for some R&R

We are going to Las Vegas today. I am really looking forward to getting away with my hubby. We both need a change of scenery and some down time. He works pretty hard all the time and can't seem to take it easy ever. When we get away from here he totally changes. I also love to eat out and stay in hotels. The party started and I'm invited!!!


We've had one storm after another lately with lots of rain. I took some pictures of the sunset just before the storm came in Saturday night (2/23) and the clouds were beautiful. This is my view from the front door.
Well we're off.
Spin on...........................Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Ahhhhh Sheena You ARE the party!!!
We have the most beautiful skys here don't we!!!!! Great inspiration for yarn colors.
Have fun... Remeber what happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. hahahaha
Blessings Sue