Saturday, February 9, 2008

Great Day with a Great Lady

Today was the first day of a two day seminar for Machine Knitting. The Lady was Maryanne Oger. She is so cool. After all she is from Canada. She did some really amazing things. She takes Machine Knitting to the next level. We always are trying to make things easy and in a hurry. She adds the little touches that make things really classy. I enjoyed the day so much.

Tomorrow we will meet from 10:00 to 6:00. Great fun. I hope my brain can hold some more info. Today I felt like I was in overload mode. I did buy a couple of her books so I can try to make a couple of her things. She uses yummy yarn and lots of texture. I hope this inspiration will last atleast until I get something new knitted.

I have been making more hats to send to the Kansas Kids. I have to hurry so they can get them while it is still cold. I also am spinning some Morino to make a felted bag.

Spin on ..........................Sheena

No comments: