Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today was a great day!!

This is the first day that I really feel like myself since I got here. I guess the time difference or something. I have really been draggin' and not getting much done. My back has really been a mess. It was somewhat better today and I really got a lot done. The laundry has been the big challenge. I know I won't be here long enough to really doing any thing much, but I am trying to get things back to a starting point.

I started some slipper sox for Reese (3) today. They go fast when the foot is little. I am working on the heel of the first sock so I should finish them tomorrow. I will have Reese all day so I won't be able to do much house work. I will have to keep track of him as he tries to tear everything up.

I have been working on the baby jacket thing and so far so good.

Spin on.........................Sheena

No comments: