Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Day of Quiet and lots of knitting

Today I am keeping Reese home from his sitter. He usually has a hectic schedule on Wednesday. Autumn is still home sick, and today Rebecca joins her. We are all going to relax and take it easy. I am going to knit all day. Except when I get tired of that and want to spin. I have some roving I will start on and I think it will be another good felted bag. I hope to end up with at least a couple of Christmas presents by the time I get home.

The dog is still a pain in my side!!! With the kids here, it won't all fall on me to get him outside for his business. He's very cute and just needs to be house broke. I am not very experienced in that so we are lacking. Oh well, we will keep trying.

I think I will ask for advice from my friend Sue.

Spin on....................................Sheena

No comments: