Monday, November 5, 2007

Today I kept the car to go up town and look around, but Autumn got sick at school so I had to go pick her up instead. Maybe another day. There is a great book store called "Books Amillion" that I have been to before in SC so I was going to go there. It is a great book store.

I started on the Magic baby jacket and so far so good. I'm sure I will need help later. I am only on row 5. I also am still working on Tess's socks. It is hard to get some knitting time in. There is so much going on . I just can't work like I use to. I get so tired. The first week I'm sure the time difference was a factor, and now the time changed for fall......so I am all messed up. It was easier this morning to get up. I just keep plugging away. I have been working on the laundry, and some of the kids stuff.

My son Brian left for Iraq today. He will only be gone until sometime in December since he is changing to go to school in Kansas. They flew there this weekend and bought a house. It sounds really great. I'm so happy for them. Ron said we could help them drive there, so I sure hope we do. It will be a chance to see some of the country. I really look forward to it. It will be hard to have them gone again, but I know it is good for Brian's career. He will be in 20 years in March, and is being sent to school to get his Masters. I don't know where he will go next. It is a real adventure. I never went anywhere until my kids moved all over the country. It is so fun for me to go to new places.

I'll guess I had better get back to work.

Spin on..............................Sheena

No comments: