Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My world's on fire......We're blessed.

The Ramona area where I live, has been burning since Sunday night. We tried to leave and had to turn back so we are here for the duration. Just in the last few hours we have lost water, but I am blessed, I have a well.
We have some drinking water, and the well water is fine for bathing and other cooking and such. At least so far we have power. That has not been true for other Ramona residents. Hopfully this is on the mend. The winds are better today, so I think they will get a handle on the main fire. It is so sad. So many have lost their homes. I really feel for them.

I have been spinning just to keep myself busy and sane! I have finished a couple of my projects just because I have had lots of down time. I sure hope this ends soon. My husbands asthma is so bad. Well, we still have our home so we are truly blessed.

Spin on.......................Sheena

No comments: