Sunday, October 14, 2007

I have been so busy with all my projects. I am trying to make most of my Christmas presents, so I have started early. That is the only way I will ever get done. Some of the things I am making, I am also spinning the yarn for. I also have alot of yarn that I have spun stockpiled. I found all my yarn the other day and was shocked at how much I have. It was really fun to look at all I have done. But I really need to get busy and turn it into something. Of course I could just relax and make yarn. So fun.

Janice Jones's daughter Heather got married yesterday. I babysat for Heather when she and her sisters were very little people. Time sure passes by fast. It was such a blessing to see her getting married.

My friend Amy is coming this week. Her birthday is Wednesday. I know we will have fun, we always do.

spin on...................Sheena

No comments: