Friday, July 27, 2007

Pining for grandkids,working, spinning and knitting

Well, the grandkids have flown back home. We miss them already. Ron is really grieving. I guess I have had to "let go" so many times, I am better at it. I really miss all the kids because I use to take care of them all full time. They all miss each other too. It was really fun for them all to be together again.

I am working every day but Tuesday. It is really tough, but knowing there is an ending date helps. I try to knit a little everyday. I am working on a bag by Fiber Trends, and it is going really well.

I have been spinning my wool from "Sophie" It is turning out really nice. I am spinning it kind of bulky, and have knitted up some and felted it. It turned out so wonderful, I hope I can get alot spun up so I can dye some. Then I will make myself a bag. I am trying to spin a little every night. I am so pooped by the time I get home, I don't do much.

spin on........Sheena

No comments: