Saturday, July 21, 2007

off to the races

Well, the races have started and it is pretty exciting around here. The grounds are beautiful with over a million dollars worth of flowers planted. The transformation is amazing!!! I really wish the gardeners would come home with me and do my yard.

I spun up some of "Sophie" and she made beautiful bulky yarn. I am knitting a bag for my granddaughter, Autumn, to keep her rocks in. I am going to felt it to see how it felts. With 11 pounds of it I really need to find something wonderful to do with all this "fluff".

The granddaughters go home next Wednsday so I will truley miss them. I wish I had more time to spend with them, but that's the price I have to pay. If I don't work we can't afford to have them here to play.

We went to the movies the other night and saw the new Harry Potter movie. I wish I had seen the others, it would have made more sense. But I enjoyed it anyway. Makes me want to read the books. I want to start with the first one though, and need to go to a book store and buy it.

Well, summer is drifting away.
spin on...........Sheena

1 comment:

Love Interwoven said...

Hi Sheena,
Enjoyed talking to you. Looking forward to meeting up. I'm sure I can help you out with some of that fiberery stuff. hee hee
Blessings, Sue