Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Party Time at Del Mar!!!

Well, it won't be long until opening day at Del Mar. The seats are sold out and so is the Coors Light party. This place will be a mad house as of Wedns. July 18th. Everyone is hussling around to get things done. The flowers are being planted and everything steam cleaned to get this place sooooo pretty by opening day.

I wish some of these gardeners would come to my house. They are planting over a million dollars worth of plants everywhere. Very pretty.

on the wooly front!!! I got my Lincoln fleeces back yesterday and they are awsome. I can't believe the miracle they do at Morro Bay fleece works. I really thought Sophie would be a ragged mess to make a rug out of, but OH MY GOODNESS you should see how wonderful them made her fleece.

I also got back a fleece I am sharing with a friend from spinning. It is a black Columbia/Finn cross that is absolutely the most beautiful I have ever had. I wish I had bought the whole fleece. Oh well, I have plenty to spin.

This weekend is the last weekend I will have off for a while. Until Sept. 5Th as a matter of fact. My day off will be on Tuesday after this weekend.

My granddaughters are here from Alabama and they are having a ball. My husband is having a great time entertaining them. They eat Popsicles all day and swim.

That's all for now, let you know how my spinning goes in a couple of days.

spin on........Sheena

No comments: