Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some Christmas pictures and family











This picture was taken over Christmas week end. My father-in-law fell on the 23rd and was hospitalized. He had a hip replacement on the 25th and is still recouperating. He seemed alot better today. He's talking more and eating real food again. It has been hard on everyone, especially my mother-in-law. They have been married since they were both 18 and are both now 90years old. That is 72 years. Wow. That pretty lady with them is their daughter Pat, my husbands sister.
We had a pretty nice Christmas and a great dinner. I just want to share a special fun present I got. It's kind of silly, but then so am I. This little lamb is one of my favorites. It has a little pillow think in it's tummy that you heat up in the micro and then put it on you sore neck or shoulder (that is because of too much knitting or spinning) and it eases the pain. So cute and cuddly. I took these pictures myself so they are kinda funny.

The pillow my little sheepy is sitting on is one I made out of mitered squares all of my hand spun.
Very fun to knit.


I'm still working on cakes for the wedding (Feb 14th) cake. I am making the wedding cake and making cheese cakes for the reception. I am knitting on verious things while the oven is baking. I am also spinning when I can.
Spin on..................................Sheena

No comments: