Monday, July 1, 2013

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

     So glad you asked!  It grows great.  I only have a little garden this year.  Two half wine barrels infact

     Since I work all summer, I hate to sign Ron up to do one more thing for me so I didn't plant a real
garden this year. ( he doesn't eat veggies anyway so it's kinda not fair)  Sooooo I only planted stuff I really wanted.  Three plants to a barrel and it is doing really good.  I am enjoying this very much and have been planting flowers in my pots also.  But that is for another day.

      The first one is the cumber , zucchini , and Anaheim Chili.  They are doing good and already have stuff on them.

 

 
 
                                                                                                                          

This is the barrel with the tomatoes in it.  There are three, patio, little yellow pear shaped, and Mr Stripey, one I just wanted to try.  My favorite is the little yellow ones.  They never make it into the house, I usually eat them on the way.
This one has a cucumber, an Anaheim Chili, and a Zuccinni plant.  They are all doing really good.  The cucumber is flowering like crazy!
First cucumber.  Can't wait!
 
Future cucumber.  It is so fun to watch them grow.  I only have one plant, so probably no pickles this year, but I will have cucumbers  for my salad.  That makes me happy.

No comments: